We’re not your average wrap platform company. In fact, we strive to be unique. You won’t find strict dress codes, jargon-filled documents or unrealistic targets here. What you will find is a welcoming culture, a clear vision and teams of passionate people putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Annual Bonus Scheme
One of the best things about joining Novia Financial is our rewards package....
One of the best things about joining Novia Financial is our rewards package.
At Novia Financial, we’re appreciative of the people who work for us, and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. Your annual bonus is based on company, departmental and personal performance.
We'll make sure you never need to worry about your income...
If you become sick or are injured and cannot return to work, we’ll provide 75% of your salary for up to five years, following a waiting period of 26 weeks and approval by our insurers. It means you’ll be financially supported should you suffer any prolonged illness. We’ve got your back.
Want to prepare for your retirement?
We’ll contribute 6% of your salary into our company pension plan, which is provided through our very own Novia platform. You’ll only need to contribute 3% giving you a total of 9% contribution. Joining us means you become one of our valued customers as well as a valued employee!
Private Medical Insurance
Our Private Medical Insurance covers you for pre-existing conditions, and there’s no pre-qualifying medical assessment.
It includes access to the Doctor at Hand service – which enables you and your loved ones to have free unlimited GP appointments 24/7, 365 days a year.
We also provide an option to include your spouse or dependents on your medical insurance, through salary sacrifice.
Our Employee Assistance provision is comprehensive and free, and has the following features:
Available to you and your family (includes partner or spouse and any dependents aged 16-24 in full-time education).
Free phone line that covers emotional and mental health, legal advice, money and debt matters, as well as any work-related issues.
Up to eight face-to-face/video counselling sessions.
Access to the My Healthy Advantage app, giving you access to health and wellbeing support in your pocket.
Mini-break? Spa day? Long weekend?
With up to 25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays, you’ll have enough time out to bring your best self to work. You’ll also have the option to purchase or sell up to five additional days per year.
Our approach to remote and flexible working is simple, pragmatic and based on ensuring effective working relationships internally and with our customers.
We have a supportive hybrid working culture and are open to discussions around flexibility, to help you find the right balance between your home and family life.
As well as understanding the many personal benefits that being able to work from home can offer, at the same time, we are also upgrading / have recently upgraded our office space to support our modern, collaborative working environment.
Your career and professional development are very important to us. When you join Novia, you’ll be encouraged to find learning and development opportunities and supported in doing so.
We pay for certain relevant professional and vocational qualifications and are always open to other courses.